Let’s Go Trivia League Play Rules
– Players answer the questions through their phone/tablet. The trivia host will provide the game log in information.
– There are 50 questions per game, typically divided into five rounds of ten questions.
– Each question is multiple choice and has a 30 second timer and a 50 points value at the 30 second mark. As the 30 seconds ticks down, so does the points value. Questions 10, 20, 30 and 40 have a 500 points value at the 30 second mark. Question 50 has 1,000 points at the 30 second mark.
– Teams must have played a minimum of 7 weeks of league play to qualify for the finals.
– The winning prizes vary from location to location. Ask your trivia host or restaurant staff.
– If there is a tie breaker for the overall win, we will decide the winner with a tie breaking question.
– There are no trick questions.
– Players points on each team are averaged…they are not accumulated. Teams can have as many players as they like for this reason.
– Each individual restaurant may have their own policy regarding the number of players sitting together. Please contact the restaurant for questions regarding this.
– Once league play has started you cannot change your team name and keep all of your points earned so far. If you decide to use a different team name at any point during the league, we will not transfer your points to the new team name. Team names can only be changed during the 3 “prelim” weeks, and their prelim points will be kept.
– Once league play has started your teams points will only count at the venue in which you play Let’s Go Trivia. We will not transfer points from location to location. The only exceptions are if the venue where you play either closes down/ceases doing trivia. If this happens and you are transferred to a different venue, your points value will match the current second place team’s points at the new venue.
– After the 10 weeks of league play has ended, the two top teams at each location will make into the Grand Finals.
– The three weeks between the end of a season and the beginning of the next season, are known as “prelim weeks”. Your team will get 1,000 points towards league play for every ONE of those prelim weeks just for playing, and a another 300 points for a win in any of those weeks. Those prelim points will go towards your teams upcoming season score.
-Once a trivia night has ended and the winner has been announced, points can not, and will not be retroactively added/subtracted from a teams scores regardless of what google/Wikipedia/website/your expert friend says.
– The Let’s Go Trivia host does not write the questions. If you have an inquiry about a question or answer or the scores, please email email@example.com
– Let’s Go Trivia is not responsible for your WiFi/cell phone signal. Obviously.